This post is also available in: Français (French)
- Worry Free Snowblowing Inc., agrees to provide driveway snow blowing service to the above name and address from November 5th to April 1st of the indicated winter season. The contract covers all snow events with an accumulation equal to or greater then 5 CM. We will also return promptly to clear windrow (snow ridge) left by city crews, as required. Snow events during the holiday season will be cleared December 26th and January 2nd respectively
- Generally, for snow events less then 10CM, one snow clearing visit will be scheduled near the completion of the storm. For events greater then 10CM and over a long duration, multiple clearings will be scheduled as required. In this case, we will usually start with a Quick Pass in each driveway (one for a single driveway and two for a double driveway) until it finishes snowing. Afterwards, we will proceed with a final clearing, the full-width of the driveway. For more details regarding how the timing works, please visit our Online Help Centre at help.wfsnow.com
- Snowblowing means blowing of snow from the driveway surface to any area on the client’s property. No loading or transport of snow, sanding, salting, de-icing or hand-shovelling is included in this contract unless otherwise specified.
- Walkway shovelling service, if included in this contract, is performed separate from the driveway service. Crews will commence shovelling at the end of each snowfall of 5CM or greater and may take up to 8 hours to complete their routes. This service includes shovelling of the walkway and in front of the garage door. This service does not include the removal of snow accumulation resulting from roof cleaning nor the removal of ice from the walkway resulting from freezing rain, sleet or compaction.
- In the event that the driveway is blocked, or vehicles are parked in the driveway, snow will only be cleared in the accessible areas open to the street. Call-back service is available to all seasonal customers within 24 hrs of the snow event meaning we will return if called to clear the driveway without vehicles present. Visit ticket.wfsnow.com for more information.
- Should the client have a special service request, e.g. access out of their laneway for a doctor’s appointment WORRY FREE will do our best to accomodate such service at the time free of charge if notice is given the night before a snow event. If a medical emergency arises during a storm, please call the office for immediate service.
- If the total amount of snow fall during this contract exceeds the Ottawa annual average of 250 centimeters this contract will be renewed automatically at the new rate of $25.00 charged per storm clearing of any snow fall over 5 centimeters until the end of the winter season or this contract can be terminated at your request. Every effort will be made to contact in advance by email or letter to allow you the chance to choose your option. If no response is received we will automatically renew your contract and bill you accordingly.
- Worry Free shall exercise due diligence in the performance of its work to avoid damage to property. To assist preventing damage it is your responsibility to keep the snow removal area (i.e. driveway) free of all objects. Worry Free shall not be held responsible for damages, including but not limited to, the following: basketball nets, flower pots, garbage and recycling bins, downspouts, electrical cords, or water valve caps. While our snow blowers are all equipped with Teflon (plastic) cutting edges and no metal will contact your driveway, Worry Free is not responsible for any damage due to heaved, chipped, deteriorated or uneven asphalt/interlock. Please view our Damage Policy at damage.wfsnow.com
- By making payment through the website (wfsnow.com), by PayPal, over the phone or by mail, you are effectively binding the contract and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth within the contract and the Damage Policy available online at damage.wfsnow.com
For questions, comments or concerns, please contact the office at 613-837-4556 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit our website at www.WFsnow.com and our FAQ section.
HST # 824670343 RT0001